Sport Performance and Injury
According to Forbes Magazine, the crippling cost of athletes’ injuries to a sporting club is staggering. This cost can range from 10 to 30% of a player’s payroll.
The Wetling W200 can be used in competitive sports to:
- Promote faster healing and restoration from sport injuries
- Speed up recovery between training
- Improve athletic performance
- Reduce postoperative recovery time
Injuries that can be treated includes:
- Soft tissue injuries (tendon/ligament/muscle inflammation and tear)
- Healing of post-operative bone and cartilage fractures
- Muscular cramps
The benefits of the W200 over current treatment modalities mean:
- Utilising the body’s own healing process
- Less use of pharmaceutical drugs
To read more about sports electroceuticals, click on the link to the right.